Logical problems - perhaps the most effective tool for the development of logic and thinking in both children and adults.
Logic Solution involves a complex thought process. This is consistent scoring certain logical operations, work with the concepts of the use of different logical structures, precision chaining reasoning with the correct intermediate and final conclusions.
Unlike most mathematical and other types of problems, in solving logical problems finding the key is not the quantitative characteristics of the object, and the identification and analysis of the relationships between all the objects of the problem.
The material was prepared with the support of
online platform for the development of logic deteySayt partner
Use an integrated approach
Among the variety of logical tasks often children choose their favorite pair of categories and are immersed in a solution. is that enough?
See also :
LogicLike: the development of logic for those who 5+
Surely most of us have at least once been tested with logic level. Most of them are made up of one syllogism or a trick question. We do not offer such tests, because do know that determine the level of logical thinking development through a dozen or two questions, even about impossible. As well as to develop a way of thinking, solving only certain types of logical tasks.
Classic logical combinatorial and truth-tasks patterns and mathematical puzzles, the problem about the figures in the space and sweep on permutations and stir for weighing and transfusion; Solved the end, with the help of tables, lines, graphs or Euler circles - it's not all a variety of logical tasks, the solution of which activated all sorts of mental operations and develop creative, thinking outside the box.
The logic - this is for the mind vkusnuypirogek
That is what is written on the blackboard the students before the start of one of the lessons of our circle of logic. What is the beauty of logical tasks?
- they will be equally interested in mathematics and an enthusiastic children, and "humanities";
- many of them do not require knowledge of the school curriculum;
- they can decide without even a preschooler reading skills (eg, Sudoku puzzles, puzzles with matches, "gears" and other objects in the pictures).
Children like to solve logic puzzles and riddles. It is interesting! When I was in school, I saw that the guys cope with the program, mechanically memorizing the way to solve those or other common tasks.
A problem with asterisks once enlivened the class in the process of discussion and included strong and weak students. House this problem children could and would like to explain to parents themselves. But even these problems with asterisks were placed on the pages of the textbook at random, there was no system generated.
Bit Galina head teacher LogicLike, the highest category of teacher
Only a systematic and comprehensive approach creates favorable conditions for the formation of lateral thinking. "Food for Thought" also should be balanced and diverse. Try it yourself and ask your children to solve just such a collection of tasks. This will help identify the links in logic, over which need to work harder.
Try it yourself
The authors tried to implement all the things that often do not have enough, and students and teachers in the school curriculum in Logiclike online platform created for the development of logic and mathematical abilities in children 5-12 years old. Consistency, engagement, interactivity, visualization, motivation ... But the first thing is - food for thought, the same "vkusnuypirogek", which causes the child to think, to reason, to test their strength, to be creative and to rejoice, when we manage to find the right solution.
Recommendations from supervisors and teachers LogicLike:
- Do you want to develop a child's way of thinking and a flexible logic - give him a good charge for the mind in the form of a variety of logical tasks, for which you need to use different logical laws and methods of solution (method end table method, using graphs or Euler diagram and so on. d.)
- Systematic approach to learning: from theory to problems, from simple to complex, from meeting new types of tasks for reflection.
- Take into account the specifics of thinking in children of primary school age - use visual images and visual materials.
- It is important not to impose a way of solving children, and try to carry out the analysis, so that they themselves by reasoning found the right answer.
- Implement gameplay elements in the learning process, use of IT training opportunities.
- Classes logic, as well as sports training, require regular and gradually increasing the complexity of the tasks.
Engage with your child and be happy!
The material was prepared with the support of
The system 2500 over logical problems with comments and explanations, videos, and the theoretical blocks. And this training base weekly popolnyaetsya.Sayt partner
January 27, 2017, 12:00 PM
The opinion of the author may not necessarily represent those of.
Tweet AUTHOR COLUMN LogikLayk LogicLike.com - educational online platform for children 5-12 years and their parents, as well as curious adults. We tell how to train thinking and mathematical ability, publish logic puzzles and tests, share thoughts on education. Tests The affiliate material Found a typo? Select a movie, and press Ctrl + Enter.